Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Amiga?

stewie

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
Okay the Commodore Amiga. Was there anything that lasted as long? NO! Thats the bottom line. Commodore marketed the Amiga as a computer but it WAS NOT. It was a gaming system that competed through 2 system wars and WON! Won where you ask? Europe of course, and the smart people in the USA. Awsome games, gameplay, nothing has ever compared to it.

NO I wish I did.. Pong seemed quite cool though :) But seriously no.. I always was 1 or 2 years behind on everything I got, always seemed to be a hand me down. :( Im too young to get me a hand me down pong and too old for the 360..

Now this is just funny.. Hand me down console systems?

Is not that bad, my cousins used them got tired of them and I got them once they were done! Growing up I was the oldest child, my dad was not around often so it was up to my mom to provide for me, I didnt have any older siblings or stepdad and i was very well aware of that so I would never demand anything from my mom especially an expensive item. Now, that Im older and working my younger brother benefits from having an older sibling since my mom and I buy him most of the things he asks for!

I was also the oldest child and the only one into technology...the only things I got were a sega genesis and an nes...the others I bought while I was 16-18 or so..Bought a snes (to make me feel like the rich kids who got every system that came out) for $30 and a n64 for $50...spend alot of good hours gaming and am keeping them for when my kids are older and I can show them how much better video games were back when I was a kid...

I have to admit I did like the games much better when I was a kid.. But I think if you show a 13 year old Golden Axe he might just laugh at us and call us old.. lol

I remember the Amiga so well! My dad had one when I was growing up and I used to use it a lot when I was a kid. It really was a computer that withstood everything, I don't think my dad still has it now but if he did, it would more than likely still work now just as well as it did back then. So many good memories of using that computer!

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds