Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Armenian keyboard on iPhone

Vachagan

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
Came across of a new app with Armenian and Georgian keyboards, an app called Babylon TXT. Here is what is strange: iPhones are out since 2007 and currently have even Cherokee keyboard... How many Hcerokees are out there? But there are 12million and 8 million Georgians and about 2 million of Armenians alone live here in the US... And Apple didn't make design Armenian keyboard yet...Instead, somebody just made for both Armenians and Georgians a text messaging tool... Can you believe it? Anyway, sky is the limit my friends, see what else is missing in the market :)...

When a company overlook a very good business opportunity, another entrepreneur will take advantage and explore as well as exploit the market. This is exactly what happened in this situation and I'm very happy with that.

I'm going to have to pass on this keyboard. I'm not saying that it's good or have great potential but because I'm very contented with the iPhone keyboard that I'm making use of now and I intend to stay with it for a very long time unless something changes.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds