Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Cut the Chain HD for iPad - New Challenging Arcade game in iTunes apps

jackwillson44

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
Cut the Chain HD is a new challenging arcade game for iPad. Just aim the ball wisely and shoot precisely to dislodge the chain link of similar colored balls. Cut the Chain link by matching 3 or more balls of the same color in the chain.

Cut the Chain is a game combining great graphics and tricky levels. Cut the Chain will be your choice for the season. It delivers what many have asked for, lots of exciting levels with loads of
challenges. This game is sure to make your time fly while waiting in the queue or during travel.

So Enjoy playing it in on your iPad.
iTunes Link: Cut the Chain HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

I checked out this game when it came out some years ago but never liked it that much. I played it for a few weeks and stopped it. I'm not sure if I would be interested in playing it again.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds