Did you ever use your iPhone underwater?

Dori

Nov 2, 2022
I have been seeing a couple of friends that makes use of their iPhone underwater especially when they go for swimming ūüŹä. Even with all the assurances that it's safe to use one's iPhone underwater, I have never had the mind to do it.

Gspark

Nov 2, 2022
I know the iPhone 11 , 12, 13 and 14 are water resistant but I have never tried to use my iPhone 11 under water I still have doubts about the effectiveness of the water resistant factor.

Igba

Oct 17, 2022
Even with all the guarantees in the world, I wouldn't be willing to use my iPhone under water for even 1 second. I don't have it in me to gamble with my valuable smartphone.

Mimi

Nov 2, 2022
I won't use my iPhone smartphone to swim. The only way water is getting near my iPhone 13 is if it's raining ‚ėĒ and I'm outside. I would still find a nylon to put the iPhone in it.

Shortie

Dec 30, 2022
England, UK
As much as I know the latest iPhones are safe to be in water I just can not see myself submerging my iPhone in water no matter how safe they say it is. I have myself seen people go diving and swimming with their iPhones and taking them deep into the water and they say they have had no issues but I honestly can't get my head around how they make it safe. I have always known technology and water doesn't mix and that is still etched in my mind no matter what.

Zuby

Oct 17, 2022
I have only done it once with my iPhone 13. The only reason why I did it was to satisfy my curiosity about the iPhone being capable of working well under water without getting damaged. Nothing happened to the iPhone but I'm never trying it again.