Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Do you make use of your AirTags?

Asaba

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
AirTags are also part of iPhone accessories but it's one of those accessories which I have no use for ever since I started using iPhone devices.

How about you? Do you feel like AirTags are necessarily an important iPhone accessories? Do you like using them?

I just had to search to find out what an air tag was as this is the first time I have ever heard of it but with a quick search, it seems that the air tag is something you use to locate something that is missing so it is something you could use to locate your iPhone if it went missing. I do like this idea, but what is the difference between find my iPhone and using the air tag?

Air Tags are not necessarily important for me to make use of and it's the reason why I don't have it or use it. I have seen a lot of ladies making use of it which makes me to wonder if it's more of female accessories.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds