Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Do you pay for extra cloud storage on your iPhone?

Shortie

Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
Something I noticed Apple do and much like even Google do with their service on iPhone is they tend to offer options to pay for extra cloud storage. I believe they start as low as about £0.99 in the UK where I live and then increase if you want more storage.

The lowest option is not bad at all per month if you only need a little extra storage.

Do you pay for extra cloud storage on the iPhone? How much do you pay for extra per month?

I've never paid for extra cloud storage on my iPhone. This is because I don't save a lot on my iPhone. I had more than enough which I don't have use for, so I never needed to pay for an extra.

No, I've not paid for an extra cloud storage on my iPhone. Although, this might change anytime soon because my storage is almost full. I'll be needing extra space.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds