Do you still make use of SD Cards?

Jega

Oct 10, 2022
I used to love using SD Cards very much because I can have excess memory space to store my files. But after my SD Card was corrupted and I lost all my files on it, I have stopped used SD Cards.

Dori

Nov 2, 2022
My new iPhone 14 have enough storage space that I have no need for buying an extra memory SD card to support it.

It was when I was still using android phones that I used SD Cards all the time.

Gspark

Nov 2, 2022
I still make of use of SD cards and hard drives so I can save up more files than my mobile phone or PC can hold.

Mimi

Nov 2, 2022
When my smartphone is having 128 GB internal memory space, I no longer have any need for making use of external SD cards. Phone memory space is very important for me.

Shortie

Dec 30, 2022
England, UK
With iPhone charging you more for storage when you buy a phone in some cases if I can not afford to buy a phone with 128GB or storage I will make use of an SD card so that I have more space on my iPhone without paying the hefty price to have it already when I purchase the phone. It's not very often that I need to use an SD card now though as I do not have many apps on my phone with me doing the majority of things on my PC.

Bumble

Dec 25, 2022
I don't usually save big files on my iPhone. It's only few songs that I have downloaded on my smartphone. It's more of my pictures and few applications that are on my iPhone. I have no need for SD cards.