Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Do you still make use of SD Cards?

Jega

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
I used to love using SD Cards very much because I can have excess memory space to store my files. But after my SD Card was corrupted and I lost all my files on it, I have stopped used SD Cards.

My new iPhone 14 have enough storage space that I have no need for buying an extra memory SD card to support it.

It was when I was still using android phones that I used SD Cards all the time.

I still make of use of SD cards and hard drives so I can save up more files than my mobile phone or PC can hold.

When my smartphone is having 128 GB internal memory space, I no longer have any need for making use of external SD cards. Phone memory space is very important for me.

With iPhone charging you more for storage when you buy a phone in some cases if I can not afford to buy a phone with 128GB or storage I will make use of an SD card so that I have more space on my iPhone without paying the hefty price to have it already when I purchase the phone. It's not very often that I need to use an SD card now though as I do not have many apps on my phone with me doing the majority of things on my PC.

I don't usually save big files on my iPhone. It's only few songs that I have downloaded on my smartphone. It's more of my pictures and few applications that are on my iPhone. I have no need for SD cards.

I don't use SD cards but instead I make use of hard disc. Even though it's bigger in size, I don't carry it around as it's always at home. Anything I have is stored in it and I won't have to keep any files on my iPhone.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds