Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Do you use a screen protector on your iPhone?

Shortie

Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
I am not sure if screen protectors come with an iPhone when you purchase one but I do know they are available to buy in many places for a small fee.

Whilst some people do not mind using a screen protector, others find it to be a pain to use as they never sit right or you end up with bubbles behind the screen protector that they can not get rid of.

Having a screen protector though will definitely help you when it comes to things such as damage to your phone and particularly the screen.

Do you use a screen protector on your iPhone?

It's not just on my iPhone that I'm using screen protector. Those screen protectors help to save my phones from immediate damage when they fall. It have saved my phone from damage many times.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds