Favorite wall paper?

skatelakai117

Sep 22, 2009
What's everyones favorite wall paper on here? =]

I don't have oen at the moment..mainly because I don't have an iphone, lol.

My friend made a really nice one a while ago... but i can't find it.

anywayss..Post up those wallpapers!=]

Repr0bate

Oct 11, 2009
Austin
I use an app called Boss paper which works with winterboard...you can use your own pictures from your photo roll to create backgrounds that change kind of like aero themes for windows7..anyway here are a few of my backgrounds now..

14693.jpg
Radiohead_bear.png
logo.jpg

I change it up every once in a while but mainly keep to my music interests..nothing too fancy

Jega

Oct 10, 2022
I use my iPhone in the default wallpaper it came with. If I'm ever changing it, it's going to be replaced with my daughter's picture. I love seeing her pretty face all the time.

Gspark

Nov 2, 2022
My wall paper for includes all of the marvel superheroes and also some of the DC super heros as well.

Shiek

Dec 25, 2022
I'm using Mortal Kombat theme on my iPhone and the pictures it sets up my wallpaper and even lockscreen looks very good. This is one of the pictures of the wallpaper.

FB_IMG_1672522217934.jpg

Shortie

Dec 30, 2022
England, UK
I have been using the same wallpaper for my phone for many years now and it is an image of my other half. I recently had an update for my phone which did change things a little and so now I have the same wallpaper for my home screen but my lock screen is different at the moment until I change it. Whenever I go for something a little different though I do like to go for a wallpaper that has purple on it.