Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Favourite (Good) iPhone Themes (Jailbroken)

DRTigerlilly

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
a common problem with the iPhone there is a wealth of resources but not all of it good. I thought we could post themes we came across here in the forum.

They must be high quality and original themes. No copying of another smartphone's interface.

To start this off i'm posting a theme created by my best friend. It's a vista-ized iPhone theme

3980709642_ca016f8e78.jpg

Since the most recent jb Ive been thinking to change my theme..with something like this in mind

IMG_0240.png

The icons look really flashy on that one
Here's something I like, a theme that is relaxing and simple yet easy to see, from iPhoneThemes.info
scenic.jpg

I just fell in love...i'd seen it before, but i forgotten about it.

I hear it's a bi*ch to set up though

I've been in love with HTC's Sense UI (on the Android platform, even though i am not in love with Android)

so you now know what's coming:

The name of the theme is iVillain

4025445364_ddc7e32fa5.jpg
4025445838_f8c52d1e14.jpg
4024693493_4ec2671178.jpg

Last edited:
This is an iphone theme right?Im a little confused with the whole htc sense thing...its late...is that the name of the theme htc sense? And thats what its gonna look like? If so I'll look it up tomorrow to see how hard it is to install..Does look very nice tho..Even got the wifes approval

HTC Sense UI is actually the UI for one of their phones that runs android, the Hero, but these pics are of an actual iPhone theme, i'll see if i can find an actual link to the theme, that would be more useful.

Edit: Updating with links to the theme and how to install The name of the theme is iVillain
http://www.redmondpie.com/htc-hero-sense-ui-on-iphone/

oh and just for general knowledge, HTC is the same company that makes the Touch HD (my current phone). The UI that originally shipped on the device is what Sense UI is based on.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link...looks relatively simple just time consuming..I will probly try this later tonight..that I think about it I wonder what I am gonna do with my custom background thingys..Im sure the theme wont look as good if I have my pics running behind it...I'll try to send screen shots when Im done

I'm very picky when it comes to choosing my iPhone themes. It's going to be a theme that's going to have a strong connection to my personality before I would be willing to make use of it. It's why I mostly use nature themes all the time.

Perhaps, I'm the only person who doesn't care about my iPhone themes. I use the one the iPhone came with as its default theme. I have never bothered with changing it for any reason whatsoever.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds