Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Find my iPhone

I found an iPhone on the Tube in London last week – no SIM card and battery flat at the time. It had presumably been stolen and dumped. It is passcode locked, so when I try to connect to iTunes it won’t connect although it gives me the owner’s name. Have Googled him and tried to contact him on Facebook to no avail.
Can you unlock it so I can try to contact him again or keep it if I can’t make contact?

This is how to set up the security to find your iPhone if it's lost and even off. It's an easy step to follow.

I found an iPhone on the Tube in London last week – no SIM card and battery flat at the time. It had presumably been stolen and dumped. It is passcode locked, so when I try to connect to iTunes it won’t connect although it gives me the owner’s name. Have Googled him and tried to contact him on Facebook to no avail.
Can you unlock it so I can try to contact him again or keep it if I can’t make contact?
I would simply take the iPhone to the police station. It's better that way as I believe that the police is better suited to contact him. They have more tools to find out more details about him.

Google tracking and other forms of tracking mechanism has been built into various mobile phones this days Making it a lot more easy in times when it get lost.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds