Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Glass case for iPhones

Igba

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
I saw a new glass case for iPhone 14 Pro Max last week and it looked so good. But it's going to be very difficult to maintain because it's going damage very quickly if it falls on the floor.

I wouldn't use a glass case for my iPhone. I know that it's going to look cool but it's not going to be a protective case for my iPhone. Imagine when the phone falls, and the phone case when damage more the phone.

I honestly never thought I would hear the words glass case and iPhone in the same sentence. Not sure that a glass case for any phone let alone the iPhone would be a good idea at all, especially not for me or my kids as we tend to be a little clumsy and have dropped our phones a few times and it has been the case that has saved the phone from damage. With a glass case, I can imagine not only the case but the phone as well would get damaged.

I hate making use of iPhone cases that are transparent. Most follow come cases my new phone comes with are all transparent. I have them all replaced immediately with a cool colored case.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds