Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

iPhone General Has your iPhone ever overheated?

Shortie

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
We often hear so many stories that iPhones have overheated and either set something on fire or caused issues.

I can't say that I have ever had any iPhone over heat but I do know it happens.

Has your iPhone ever overheated?

If you're on any kind of smartphone for hours, it's definitely going to heat up and become hot. I've experienced this with both my iPhone and Samsung galaxy phones too.

Sometime ago when I used to play video game with my iPhone, it used to overheat when I play for a long time and that is the reason why I have stopped playing video games with my iPhone because I don't want to damage the battery.

I never had my phone get too hot, I don't play games too often on my phone though. There's been times where I played Pokemon Go for a few hours, and still my phone didn't get too hot. I suppose it does depend on the type of games you're playing though.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds