Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Have you ever noticed connection issues on your iPhone?

Shortie

Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
Something I have heard some complain about but it does not seem to be a regular problem is how people tend to have connection problems on their iPhones, sometimes when it comes to just being online or even with their network provider that they use.

Is this something you have noticed when using iPhone? That you tend to get connection issues or is this something that you have not experienced yourself?

The only reason why any iPhone is going to be having connection issue is when the smartphone is not a new one. This is the reason why I don't make use of any refurbished iPhone because I know that something must have happened along the way when it was used by the person that have it before I bought it.

I have heard some users who have older phones complain about this; some say the software is meant to be buggy after a certain age.
I've had mine slow down after a few years, even after a complete reset.:oops:

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds