Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Have you seen 'PARANORMAL ACTIVITY' movie?

stewie

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
I must be a little retarded because when I was told 'Paranormal Activity' was actual footage from a couple's camcorder I believed it.. as I was watching the movie I still believed it and even as weird 'supernatural' things started happening I still believed that it was real!... Anyway, im not gonna give away too much of the movie but i think the couple here did an excellent job, several parts of the movie really CREEPED me out! These two actors are really good and from what I read just a few minutes ago the movie was filmed during a weekend at the director's home with a little bit of help from Steven Spielberg for the ending and it only cost $15,000!

So, have you seen the movie, if so what did you think about it?
BTW... Have you experienced any paranormal activiy yourself? :eek:

Is this anything like the Blair Witch Project?I havent seen it yet and I dont think I am going to...may watch it when it gets to netflix.

I never seen Blair witch project but if i remember correctly that movie was done in the dark w/ the kids running around and from what i heard just watching the movie gave you headaches.. Anyway, the quality of the this movie 'Paranormal Activity' is excellent, mostly filmed in the day time but the reaaalyu scary stuff happens at night and even then is when they're sleeping and the cam is left in a dresser.. so, the quality is good and the filming is steady. You will NOT get dizzy or get a headache from wathcing this movie. I hope i make sense, lol but the movie is good and is getting some good reviews. From 1 to 10 I will give it a 7.

The best paranormal movie which is even a TV series that I have watched which I loved so much is Supernaturals.

I watched all of the series and it was very educative. Sam's death pained me a lot.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds