Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

How do you handle unwanted emails?

Gspark

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
Sometimes I receive emails even from sites I'm not suscribed to and I thought they would go to my spam folder but the still find a way into my main inbox.

How do you handle unwanted emails?

I don't think that it's possible for you to receive any emails from any website that you didn't subscribe to their mailing service. You must have in one way or another. All you can do is go and unsubscribe from their mailing list. If it doesn't work, set their email as spam. It should go to spam folder.

I don't think that it's possible for you to receive any emails from any website that you didn't subscribe to their mailing service. You must have in one way or another. All you can do is go and unsubscribe from their mailing list. If it doesn't work, set their email as spam. It should go to spam folder.
I have done that to a few emails but I still keep getting unwanted emails , I would go to Gmail app and check if I can set it to move all unwanted emails to spam folder.

My email box is pretty clean. I don't or hardly get unwanted spam emails because I don't use my email address on just about any websites that's going to spam me to death.

I have done that to a few emails but I still keep getting unwanted emails , I would go to Gmail app and check if I can set it to move all unwanted emails to spam folder.
This is what I have been doing too but some spam mails still manages to come up into my main primary box. It's very annoying dealing with all those spam messages.

It's why I don't use my main email address to register on any website that I'm not convinced of. I have a decoy mail that I make use of. It helps to keep my main email address free from spam.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds