Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

how to make a sushi on your iphone

onekay

Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
link: SuShi Maker-BearStory for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Sushi Maker is here! Welcome to the Sushi designer’s dreams where you can whip up any kind of Sushi for any type of occasion.

First, select a table and plate .Next, choose the rice,skinned, fixing, ingredients, garnish, seasoning and the others. mix them as you like, we need your doodle style!

Done!

mzl.cpxroqdu.320x480-75.jpg

I don't usually have much interest in cooking to be very honest with you but I'm open to trying this one out. It's because I love sushi and it's why I'm considering doing this. I'm going to see how it ends eventually.

This thread was made in 2011 so I am curious as to whether this app is still available or not. It seems like the kind of game I could get into for something to do when I have some spare time to be honest and would be ideal for me to have it on my phone. Definitely going to see if this is still available or if there is something similar!

This sounds very interesting. Even though I don't usually like to cook much, l love eating sushi. So, I'm going to make effort to see if I can have access to this and whip up my own sushi.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds