Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

iPhone 3G S launched in Malaysia!

the 3gs was released in June how is this a month after if we're in October?

Ahh DRT let him be excited...Im sure he is the only one on this board from Malaysia so its not like hes misinforming anyone..

@Koki- What kind of cell plans to they have out there? Do you have to have a data plan for $30 like you do in America?

DRT, my English is really bad, so my apologies for causing confusion
The iPhone was released on June, and Maxis brought the iPhone 3G S to Malaysia right about between July and August.
A month after it was released.

@Repr0bate
We have plans for mostly within calls and SMS instead of 3G internet plans
But well, the iPhone plan is the better one among the others
The 2 years contract for the iPhone is really a killer! RM1500 for the iPhone, RM500 down payment (future bill payment) and RM100 (50 for 3G internet 50 for calls + SMS) each month for 2 years.

You said the service was expensive.. In US dollars how much is the service there?

Hello,
Yes and the people of Malaysia really like this. when i went there for two months i saw that many people use that. so they have huge craze for it. i also have same iphone it is really very nice.

thanks!!

Guys it is remarkable news, I am always been a great fan of I Phone. Frankly speaking I am keen to buy i-phone. So I am going own a i-phone by 2marrow.

Of they had plans to have the smartphone come all over the world. It's good for their business to push the phone all over the world. It's going to boom more sales for them. It's why we have iPhone everywhere now.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds