Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Iphone 3gs

amos2803

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
seriously, i was never a fan of apple products. never bothered to even check out the mac, ipod or the iphone when they first came out. well, there was a statement that apple product users are people who think they are too smart to be different from others. heh!

but after trying out the 3gs of a friend, i thought, hey this thing is totally different and let’s go grab one! totally in love with this baby since i had it in my hand! and i wondered why other mobile phone manufacturers couldn’t come up with a thing like this all these while! duh… and oh, the number of apps and games is totally endless! but, here’s the thing. some games can almost ‘kill’ the iphone :p

there was a time when i was into a fishing simulator game. it doesn’t help that i do fish for real. so, when it was time to cast the line, i practically threw the baby forward and it freaking flew in front of me!!! i was so horrified! you would too right? but thank goodness, it had the Clarity Case on, which i got from Innolab and the baby was saved with no scratches! phew!

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds