Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

iPhone Wallpaper Size?

stewie

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
What is the standard size for iPhone wallpaper?

I dont think there is a standard size or anything..I have used all different sized pictures..you just look at it from the camera roll thing and if it looks good you can use it

Well on the iPhone, you are pretty much flexible with the wallpaper size as how Repr0bate said, since you can zoom in and out of the picture and set it as your wallpaper
But still, the sharpest image will be at 320px x 480px (on iPhone, 3G and 3G S)
As you zoom in, the picture goes blur because you expend the pixel to cover up more area

I believe I posted a few wallpapers in my album. Enjoy

Stan how do I get to your albums? I would like to check out their sizes.

Click my username then click View Public Profile. You will see my Album in there.

I never care about the size of the wall paper.
Is there anything different about the size?
:confused:

How can you not care about the wallpaper size? The size is 320x480 anything larger or smaller will look bad on the phone.

For the wall paper of most iPhone devices the standard size for a wall paper is around 320x480 px.

I don't usually bother about using any particular wallpaper. I have themes that I make use of and it's pictures comes up as my wallpaper. They all look so good.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds