Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Latest iphone...

daryo66

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
The latest generation iphone should have Microsoft office,Push mail,video calling..

oh my god, thats really a good idea! :)

You could always just get a windows phone...
that said the iphone has push mail through googlesync as of yesterday, that's two out of three down.

what about a program that could create some graphic stuff? hahha like lets say a small version of photoshop, maybe not the complete version/feature. lol. just a random and crazy idea. hehe

hahaha! lol. exactly, it was just a crazy idea though.
but i believe apple can do it. lol maybe on 2012

what's push mail? yes can you tell I don't own an iphone.

it means getting email "sent" to the phone as it arrives like you find on phones like the blackberry. Normally you would have to manually check your mail, or set up a schedule for the phone to check your mail online. But with push mail once mail arrives in your mailbox, it is subsequently, almost immediately sent to the phone. Off course it requires that your data connection is constantly on.

yepp.

Push is now for alot of apps right?

Like the text message apps and such?

what about a program that could create some graphic stuff? hahha like lets say a small version of photoshop, maybe not the complete version/feature. lol. just a random and crazy idea. hehe
As of yesterday, there is technically a Photoshop app, Adobe released a mobile website, that in effect gives you access to photoshop edits and tweaks for photos on your iPhone...1 more thing to strike off the wish list i guess.

I havent tried adobe mobile (not on my list personally) but my wife has an app ColorSplash. I have messed with it a little but dont really see the need for editing photos on the go..I have adobe photoshop cs4 on the desktop and if I absolutely had to have those pics on the phone I would just sync them..

What I am waiting for is an adobe flash player to play all those free games online and watch streaming videos from certain sites (tv dome and Crackle right?). Of course it opens up another can of worms as far as more bandwith needed for users, not to mention all the flash advertisements on the internet but would be a whole lot closer to the REAL INTERNET like apple so advertises..not a mobile version of...flash is a big part of the internet

Hello,
Yes i phone have so many applications and the latest iphones gonna have so many more things with old one's. i have an iphone 4 and it have so many things. i have so many Quiz and favorite quotes in my iphone.

Last edited:
What doesn't iPhone 14 Pro Max do now? Apple have done so much when it comes to upgrading their latest iPhone devicea to do unimaginable things. It's why they are the biggest smartphone company in the world now.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds