Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

the most expensive iphone case ($300)

that case is obviously not made for the average person...wonder what their sales are like...

oh my gad. i can buy a good phone on $300. :)

reply to torturedexistence: absolutely! the seller is crazy. i don't think anybody buy it.

hehehe yeah, but i still want an iphone, though i wont buy that case. lol

Well it's definetly ridiculous but as I saw on MTV when some people arrange for their sweet 16 birthdays they actually take some things to the limit ... So no doubt that there's someone out there crazy enough to buy it :)

Well it's definetly ridiculous but as I saw on MTV when some people arrange for their sweet 16 birthdays they actually take some things to the limit ... So no doubt that there's someone out there crazy enough to buy it :)
well I guess some people just have alot of cash, haha.

Lol, this iPhone case resembles the exclusivity of the Gigabyte GM-M7800S Swarovski Crystal Mouse - a diamond mouse with leather
Still there will be customers buying it, just won't be that much compared to the others

It's going to be an act of stupidity for me to buy any kind of iPhone case for even $50. Why would an ordinary iPhone case be sold for $500+? It's a very good amount to buy a very good phone. How much is iPhone 13?

I remember seeing this doing the rounds when it was first heard that there was an iPhone case at that price. It does make sense as to why it is that price but it's definitely not a case I would use on my iPhone at all if I were ever able to afford it, that would be one thing that would attract people to grab your phone. Nice for you to be able to keep in a case at home if you have that kind of money.

I won't buy even any iPhone case for $100 and not to talk about buying it for $300. Maybe there's something about the iPhone case we don't know which makes it to be very costly at $300.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds