Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

What are you listening to right now?

Im not trying to aim anything as far as Disney or barbie stuff at my daughter when it comes to computers otherwise she will just think its a toy..I told my wife that getting her one at this age will go one of two ways...either she will grow up not appreciating the things she has or she will be ahead of the game...

any parent can only hope for the best

I dont have any kids of my own so I cant give you any advise but I went to Miami Beach Senior HS where half the kids were like me who came from poor families and we had just the basic necessities and anything else we got extra such a cell phone or a cool pair of name brand shoes or pricey coat we appreciated and took care of it for years, and then the school had the 'rich' kids who only wore name brands and had their cool looking phones and lap tops and cars! These kids (for the most part, not all) were the snobby kids looking down at the rest of us and clearly not appreciative of the things they had, to them having money or the latest fashion or tech stuff was just a regular thing.

Please dont get me the wrong way, i hope im not coming across insulting but anytime my mom or family gives me anything of value i appreciate it and im beyond happy, why? because I didnt have anything as a child, I had the basics, I know the value of money and i know they must of sacrificed something in order to save enough money to give me what i needed or wanted.

Last edited:
I dont have any kids of my own so I cant give you any advise but I went to Miami Beach Senior HS where half the kids were like me who came from poor families and we had just the basic necessities and anything else we got extra such a cell phone or a cool pair of name brand shoes or pricey coat we appreciated and took care of it for years, and then the school had the 'rich' kids who only wore name brands and had their cool looking phones and lap tops and cars! These kids (for the most part, not all) were the snobby kids looking down at the rest of us and clearly not appreciative of the things they had, to them having money or the latest fashion or tech stuff was just a regular thing.

Please dont get me the wrong way, i hope im not coming across insulting but anytime my mom or family gives me anything of value i appreciate it and im beyond happy, why? because I didnt have anything as a child, I had the basics, I know the value of money and i know they must of sacrificed something in order to save enough money to give me what i needed or wanted.

The fact that you grew up in poverty, ultimately turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Because you weren't swamped with all the material abundance you had more room for spiritual wealth: empathy, compassion, solidarity and all those values which make us better human beings. And most important of all you have been blessed with the capacity to enjoy what you have.

I'm a very big fan of Pop Smoke. I'm listening to one of his best song's now called Dior.

It's 🔞. So, know before you watch.

I'm listening to the more love less ego album by Wizkid And I am loving it.

This is the song that I'm listening to now. It's a song by Coleman Hawkins - Body and Soul.

I'm listening to No Air. It's a song by Jordan Sparks and Chris Brown. It's one love song which I appreciate so much.

I'm listening to Pirates of the Caribbean Main Theme song. It's one of my favorite pirate movie in the world. I have watched all of them. My best part is Dead Men Tells to Tale.

So what are you listening to?
I'm listening to 6ix9ine song Waka. It's a very good rap song. I'm streaming the song on YouTube and it's on repeat hehe.

I'm watching Tyga : Taste (Official Video) ft. Offset. I love hip hop rap songs so much.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds