Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

What is favorite i-phone case?

I like the Griffin Clarifi Case, i find it minimalist yet stylish, and it also has a built in lens for close up. When researching cases i also came across this website iLounge which actually does reviews and ratings for iPhone accessories, you should check them out.

The Griffin Clarifi actually got an A- (A- seems to be the highest rating i've seen on their case reviews) it is on the pricey side though.

if i have an iphone i would definetly buy this case

5756.jpg

I personally like red. :)

i found it on everythingicafe . com

nice i like...though red would definitely be too bold for me
i didn't think to include pics of the device but yes pics would be helpful
the Griffin looks boring next to yours but it does have built in macro lens

3950268411_1b28077848.jpg
3951048124_eaed6d34f3_m.jpg

pics taken from the iphone blog

mophie Juice Pack Air - Case and Rechargeable Battery for iPhone 3G

supposed to double battery life..$79.99
TV809

i've seen the mophie & been curious how much weight does it add to the device?

It looks like a sensitive piece of device too, since it has this rechargable battery in it
Same as DRT, how much does this device weigh?

I have held one in its box thing at an Apple store and its not that heavy...site says est shipping weight was a pound so obviously a little less than that..kinda looks fragile but now im using a holster clip thing i got from the att store for $30
accessories-75145-228x374.jpg

Ive dropped this thing so many times and still looks like that..dropped it on the street and its just fine..I think the mophie will be ok

Not at all really..I think the outside is like pleather (plastic leather)...thanks for the compliment though of calling it "fancy"..I was kinda picky when I got it..couldnt use a rubber kind of skin cuz I keep the phone in my pocket and that would be a hassle just to take my phone out..the thing I like best of this is the felt on the inside so it keeps the screen protected

Plastic leather...
Yeah I hate it too when my pocket just turned out when I want to get my phone out of the pocket
Does that iPhone case includes a screen protector layer?

No I had to buy that additionally...those things are pretty expensive i paid $12 for a pack of 2...and when I got it (was the 1st time putting one on the phone) I didnt realize that any little peice of lint that might be on the screen would create an air bubble...and thats just what it did..it protects tho

Guess we can't be too careful =O
Also, what difference does it make if I got beter iPhone screen protectors?
They all look the same to me

I think they are all pretty much the same just different brands...I have bought 2 diff brands so far and no difference whatsoever..cost was the same too...they do help as far fingerprints...I let my wife have the mirror looking one.. she said it was cool but I thought it made the screen a bit dimmer.

Hmm..
Fingerprints are like a sure thing on the iPhone since it's a touch, no doubt about that
Same thought about the mirror-effect too, I saw of them which is like a clear glass instead of the iPhone's home page.
Well good for girls, they can do makeup by looking at their iPhones :O

This peak design iPhone case is what I'm currently using for my iPhone and it's very good. It's made of silicone and it's elastic.

Screenshot_20221215_183325_Chrome.jpg

My favorite iPhone case would probably have had to be from Otterbox if I am honest. I find their cases to be great quality and great at protecting phones as well. They are a little more pricey but knowing how much they protect my phone and how much they last I feel it is worth the price you pay.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds