Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

where to buy?

FevaDiva

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
What stores or online retailers I should keep a look out for hot discounts? Esp. over the holidays?

mmm? how about newegg? they have always fantastic discounts and deals
every week

Guys about retailers and all this, I found this online add about someone selling and iPhone 3G S 32GB(Unloked) for 300$ including shipment the only problem is that they only accept payment arrangements by Money Gram or Western Union. So my question to you guys what do you think? Does it seem like a legit deal to make?

I wouldn't trust my money to anyone who only wants payment by Western Union or Moneygram, there's no way to guarantee they'll send your device. You send off your money and that's the last you'll see of it....ads like that capitalize on people's want to have a device and pay hugely below market price..and very likely to be a scam.

An honest seller would want to have some measure in place to assure potential buyers of the safety of the transaction. Especially in this internet age.

Meh oki... I'm so desperate that I didn't care about if it was legit or not lol. But my family told me not to go through with it. Thank you for your opinion guys.

Scams are like an invisible hole in front of you.
You can't see it, but if you think again, that hole is there and always will be there.
Please becareful while shopping online.

Well when I first heard of this site that it was giving away an iphone I was a bit hesitant, I mean why would they do it for? Im still not 100% sure its true. I guess its for publicity in order to get more people to join but How do we know is true? Ill continue coming here and will try my best to post and maybe help someone if Im able to, I just want an opportunity to win an iphone. If it doesnt happen then Ill just have to buy it myself and will most likely come here whenever I have problems!

What stores or online retailers I should keep a look out for hot discounts? Esp. over the holidays?
I have always used ebay for buying some of my iPhone accessories. They sell a lot of cheap and high quality products. Amazon is also very good too.

There's a big iPhone dealer store in my neighbourhood where I usually buy all that I want when it comes to iPhone and all the accessories it comes with. He sells high quality products and it's why I don't have any problems with using his service.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds