Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Why is the iPhone 13 not doing better than previous apple devices?

Gspark

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
It's a trend for the apple company to always cause a frenzy on the internet with every new iPhone Device that is released , that happened for the S Series , X series , iPhone 11 was talked about for several months and was one of the most widely used where I'm from , the iPhone 12 was also a big hit but not as big as the iPhone 11.

The iPhone 13 came out year later and it didn't even stay relevant for a three months before Almost forgetten and now completely forgotten because of the iPhone 14.

What do you think went wrong with the iPhone 13.

As far as I know, iPhone 13 is very good because it's what my sister is making use of. All iPhone devices stay one year and it's replaced by the new one. Just like iPhone 14 that came out this year, in one year time, iPhone 15 will replace it.

As far as I know, iPhone 13 is very good because it's what my sister is making use of. All iPhone devices stay one year and it's replaced by the new one. Just like iPhone 14 that came out this year, in one year time, iPhone 15 will replace it.
I Know but I expected the iPhone 13 to stay a lot longer and even with the release of a newer model should atleast still be relevant, most people with the iPhone 13 are already swapping it for the iPhone 14 but that was the same scenario when the iPhone 12 was released.

It's a thing with iPhone users, they are trend frenzy. Once a new model of iPhone comes out, majority of them would dump the old one and move over to new one.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds