Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Wish List Adope for the i-phone

LOl now thats stretching it but would be nice :)

wishes

wish they would make some background stuff so i could listen to pandora while using other apps. palm pre like ui would be cool, but more apple like of course :)

Apple definitely needs to get their act together re multi tasking, jailbreaking shouldn't be the only way to get this functionality.

It's funny but like i posted in my other thread, i think the Pre Card function is actually a copy of Safari Mobile's handling of tabs, or at the very least i think its where they got their inspiration.

i'm not sure what tupperwaretingler is referring to when she says Adobe, if she means Acrobat Reader or she means Flash, it would definitely be nice to see Flash handling outside of Youtube.

If you're just looking for something that can handle pdf books you should check out Stanza Reader.

i like that idea! you won't need to carry your labtop!

it definitely enters the realm of personal computing, and can't argue that it makes a good arguement for truly mobile computing, but it's still more an entertainment device, it would definitely fall short as a device to try and get serious work done, which blackberry and windows mobile device users can boast their phones can accomplish.

In due time Im sure Apple will come up with something to multi task instead of backgrounder for jailbroken phones..I have read that the 3g models use pentium4 processors (or something like that) and the new 3gS models use i7core (I have this processor on my cpu and my tech friends all envy me) I have played with a 3gS briefly and can notice a significant difference between the devices (speedwise duh) and figure with this kind of power in the 3gS multi tasking should only be a few updates away..

then again maybe Apple is looking to wait until they drop ATT to unleash some new beast of a phone and add to the revenue from new features on a new network...

All in due time

i'm going to assume you're being sarcastic when you say the iphone uses pentium 4 or i7 core processors.

but of course..I'll try to find the article again but the "examples" were just in reference to the difference in speed..I do have an i7 on my comp tho..

Well then, thanks for sharing the info. I now have idea about it. I will surely be back for more update.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds