Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Worst Movie?

Stan

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
So whats the worst movie you have seen...

Lets do it this way, Recently and All TIme...

So I recently seens GI-JOE.. Okay thats the most recent and All time.. Well there have been so many bad flicks. But the one I couldnt take and left the Theater was Last Action Hero. I just couldnt stand it.

Here is where my party pooperness can shine...recently Killing Zoe...this was a few years back..said produced by Tarantino NOT directed by him (didnt make the same mistake with Hostel)...All time I could say that I love music but really cant stand musicals (even from family guy) the one that sticks out the most would be either footloose or crybaby...and thats what really grinds my gears

Waterworld has to be my all time worst movie, more recently I rented attack from Mars and was surprised to see Jack Nicholson in this goofy flick. hey, and i have seen GI Joe and it wasnt that bad.

Waterworld was ok and the movie with nicholson is called Mars Attacks..directed by Tim Burton...I like that movie

Did Tim Burton really do that movie? I couldnt stand looking at the cheese aliens.. I think that had to be hist worst, I really loved his Nightmare b4 Xmas..

The worst movie that I have watched recently was The Eternals. It's the worst movie released by Marvel. It's nothing to write home about. I hated wasting my time watching it.

Thor Love and Thunder is the worst Marvel movie that's been released in years. It was as if they were clueless in what to do with the movie's plot. I couldn't get myself to finish the movie.

The worst movie I have ever seen myself was Bad Lieutenant - Port of Call New Orleans. I was actually quite surprised that the movie was bad being that Nicolas Cage was in it which was one of the main reasons I watched it but I was left very disappointed and felt like I had wasted a few hours of my time because the movie was so bad with not much of an interesting story and very repetitive.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds