Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

Would you still buy iPhone 11 Pro Max?

Nazzy

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
A friend of mine is considering buying iPhone 11 Pro Max but I'm suggesting for him not to buy it. Using older model of iPhone isn't too great. I told him to at least save more money and buy iPhone 12 Pro Max or iPhone 13.

No sir, I wouldn't purchase iPhone 11 Pro Max even if they sell it half the price of what it used to cost. We have 3 new upgrades already and I can't be using 11 Pro Max. I can use iPhone 13 or manage 12 Pro Max.

What am I going to do with iPhone 11 Pro Max? When we already have iPhone 14 Pro Max that's rocking the iPhone world now. It's what I have in mind to use and not an old iPhone 11 Pro Max.

I would buy the iPhone 11 pro max Even when the iPhone 14 already out, the specifications is still very much relevant till date.

I don't see anything wrong with buying iPhone 11 Pro Max. Even if I'm not going to use it, I would give it out to few of my family and friends that's going to value it much. Once Apple keeps supporting it, it's a nice product.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds