Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

iPhone General How long do you find your iPhone charger lasts?

Shortie

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
When you buy a new iPhone, a charger is always provided within the box so that you are able to charge your new iPhone and keep it charged for regular use.

I have in the past heard many people complain about the official iPhone chargers and how long it tends to last before it stops working or becomes faulty. I know my son and my daughter found their official iPhone charger either broke on them or just stopped working.

How long do you find the official iPhone chargers last when you use them?

All my iPhone chargers have outlasted all my iPhone. They never damage until I either give away the phone or buy a new one. It's only one of them that damaged as a result of power surge.

Mine will usually outlast my phone unless my kids borrow it; then, I can kiss it goodbye.:ROFLMAO:
Exactly. It's rare to see an iPhone itself outlast their charger unless the charger was damaged by electricity surge. Have that happened to your charger before?

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds