Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

iPhone General Will you be picking up the next new iPhone?

Shortie

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
If we go by previous years with Apple and the release of their iPhones, I would like to say that it may not be long before we see another announcement about a new iPhone coming soon. It's usually around September/October that you end up seeing something announced by Apple if they are going to.

If a new iPhone is announced by Apple, will you be picking it up when it's released?

No, I wouldn't be buying the iPhone 15 Pro Max this year. I have enough budget on my table that needs to be taken care of and I cannot add the cost of another $1000 Plus for me to upgrade to a new iPhone to the list.

I'm very good with my current iPhone 14. It's only one year old, why would I be looking at buying a new iPhone? I'm of to the opinion that if your current iPhone is still serving you, there's no need to buy another new one.

I am still running the 13 Pro; my phones last me a long time as I keep them in a case; however, I think I may upgrade this fall.

iphone GIF

They are getting ready for launching iPhone 16 by September. Who would be getting the release this September? I might end up upgrading from my iPhone 14.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds