Welcome to iPhone Discussion

To unlock the full potential of our services and participate in our forum discussions, all you need to do is register or log in. Remember, membership is free and open to all.

iBear Story, Push my Coins to my pocket

onekay

Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
IPD Cash
Keeping Pushing! Coin Push -- iBear Story is a normal game for your iphone, ipod touch and ipad, we hope you can play it however you want.

push these coins and exciting prizes into your hands by dropping some from your pocket and into the machine.

Try not to push them off the sides and back down the chimney.Don't worry if your coins run out, more will be filling up your New Year's envelope very soon If you're luck enough, you can get mysterious gifts or some other surprise. Good luck and have fun!

We Recommended for the People who are tired of stressful society, who are troubled with a slot addiction, and who want to keep playing for free,Let’s go to such a nervous and exciting voyage!!!

Link: iTunes App Store ? iPhone?iPod touch? iPadCoin Push -- iBear Story

mzl.yoodbgwo.320x480-75.jpg

This game reminds of some of the old arcade games that we used to play as kids when arcade games was very popular. I enjoyed the game to some extent but it's been a while since I played it last. I might have to check it once again.

Join our community of forum users today and unlock a range of exclusive features! Don't miss out on all the benefits waiting for you. Log in or sign up now!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds